Geo Mothers Trust at extending educational options to those adults, who have lost the opportunity and have crossed the age of formal education, but now feel a need for learning of any type, including literacy, basic education, skill development (Vocational Education) and equivalency.
"Who says learning shouldn’t continue into adulthood?" Geo Mothers Trust gives mature learners the chance to increase their knowledge, develop new skills and gain helpful qualifications and credentials.The importance of adult education is difficult to overstate. Adult education plays an important role in helping mature aged learners develop new skills and improve the career prospects available to them.
"The literacy ratio of any country is extremely important. A country with educated adult population is bound to achieve social, economic, technological and moral progress. The importance of adult education is highlighted below in points."
Why is Adult Education important ?People who have an opportunity to continually learn and develop their skills and capacities:
- Make our economy grow and develop.
- Ensure that their children develop a love of learning and take full advantage of education.
- Actively participate in their own communities and civil society.
- Support and respect people with different cultural beliefs and abilities.
- Respect and protect the environment for future generations.
- Nurture creativity and imagination.
- Live healthy and fulfilled lives.
Importance of adult education
- Education enables a per person to earn his living. An educated person is able to overcome his individual poverty. An educated individuals is capable of looking after himself and his family.
- Education leads to an increase in the overall standard of living. They follow good hygiene habits as well.
- Educated people are capable of bringing mass changes in the society. They fight against evil social practices such as dowry, early marriages, caste system, etc.
- They contribute towards the overall progress of the nation. A country achieves great success where a large number of adults consist of educated people such as doctors, lawyers, chartered accountants, engineers, etc.
- Educated parents are able to guide their children in their studies.
- Educated adults can adopt teaching as their profession. In this way, they can further contribute towards building an educated nation.
- Educated people are capable of reading and writing. They will never sign any document without fully understanding the meaning of its content. In this way, their rights are secured.
We are Geo Mother Trust World wide Network.
The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.View Details